Things to Consider Before and After Hair Transplantation
Everyone has the right to look beautiful. Everyone has the right to have a good appearance, whether male or female. Therefore, in some cases people try to do something to achieve a slightly better physical appearance. For example; women begin to go on a diet before the summer to get rid of the weight problem.
Men do sports to get their body in shape. In addition, while women have plastic surgery, men also prefer unwanted hair removal, hair care and sometimes hair transplantation. So, what is hair transplantation process, what are the things to pay attention before and after hair transplantation?
How to do Hair Transplantation?
Hair transplantation is a process, which takes approximately 4 to 8 hours by a team of doctors and nurses who are experts in the field, in which the hair follicles are taken from the nape of the person and transferred to the predetermined bald area. It consists of six different stages: preparation for hair transplantation operation, preoperative anesthesia, collection of grafts, preparation of grafts for transplantation, opening of channels and placement of hair follicles.
Things to Consider Before Hair Transplantation
- First of all, the hair must be in its natural state
- A photo should be taken in order to keep the process under control and for problems that may occur after hair transplantation.
- Hair transplantation process is performed with local anesthesia, so it is important to go to the hospital being full
- Drinks containing alcohol and caffeine should not be consumed before hair transplantation.
- Certainly; wide clothes or clothes that are easy to open its collar should be worn
- Hair must be clean and washed
- Patient shouldn’t smoke 24 hours before hair transplantation as smoking may adversely affect the healing process.
Things to Consider After Hair Transplantation
- After hair transplantation; be attentive to not to remain standing for too long in the first three days
- Hat preference should be large enough not to damage the hair
- During the first three days, care should be taken to use high pillows and not to damage the transfer area
- Alcohol should not be consumed for 1 week just as before hair transplantation.
- After washing the hair, it should be dried carefully
- Sports and strenuous work should be under the control of doctors and without the permission of doctors, they should not be done.